This service is only available on selected watches and you will find the imprint service listed in the options available. It is important that we describe this service so that it is fully understood prior to order:
- Imprinting a picture on a watch, for example a photograph of the bride and groom is possible. The impression will be lightly done so to gain the full advantage the watch will need to be turned into the light to see the full effect.
- If you order our twin impression service the watch will be imprinted (as a background) then engraved with lettering on a conventional engraver, the lettering will be of a deeper cut than the imprint.
- You will need to email a photograph in either a JPEG format or via PDF. This picture will be adjusted by us and we may need to remove part of an image or the background.
- We can also scan your traditional photographic print however there will be some loss of definition.
- We can offer a proof prior to imprinting, but this will consist of just the adjusted picture. The imprint itself will not be coloured.
- For commercial customers we will require a good quality image on JPEG or PDF of the matter to be imprinted, care should be taken with logos etc that a good clean image is offered.
Only use this area when ordering imprinting or imprinting and engraving combined.
Imprinting of an image and lettering is £18 plus VAT
Imprinting together with conventional engraving is £25 plus VAT
This service was £28.75 inc.VAT, now FREE!
This service is only offered on pocket watches purchased from Timecell.
Click Here to email and Image or artwork. Note must be in JPEG or PDF Format.